Trade & Investment Facilitation
We provide trade and investment facilitation services enabling shareholder investors to invest in Agriculture, Mining, Real Estate, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure Development, Forestry and Fisheries industries in Ghana and West Africa.
We inform the shareholder investment community about multiple governments and private investment opportunities with a clear understanding of project scope, value and funding model.
Our team’s unparalleled expertise makes all the difference. We maintain strong relationships in the business industry, carry out due diligence and produce all facilitation materials while allowing the investors to focus on assembling the investment resources.
- The provision of relevant, reliable information to investors and traders;
- Advise investors on local regulatory compliance and the general business environment
- Assistance to foreign investors for company formation and the application of business permits
- The facilitation of joint ventures between the investor and local partner;
- Assistance with applications for investment incentives availed to investors by government
- Tender Opportunities
- Trade Agreements
- Missions & Exhibitions
- Letters of Credit